This post contains affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I receive a commission if you click on the link and make a purchase. 🙂
I don’t know about you but ranch dressing has always been a go-to condiment for just about all of my food. It’s addicting! However, if truth be told, I’ve never really enjoyed store-bought ranch. I have always preferred homemade or restaurant ranch.
Whenever I go to a restaurant I always ask for their ranch dressing. Almost always it’s head over heels amazing!
Now that I’m cutting out dairy I have been struggling to find a way to get my ranch fix. Well guys, I’ve done just that! This dairy-free recipe is incredible! And I’m not just saying that because I made it. 😉 Seriously though. It took maybe 5-10 minutes and I was able to make it with items I already had in my kitchen. I also love how easy this is to add other ingredients to, like avocado or Frank’s hot or buffalo sauce. I placed my ranch in a glass mason jar and it will keep in the fridge for about 2 weeks. You can get them on Amazon here —12 Ball Mason Jar with Lid – Regular Mouth – 16 oz by Jarden
I hope you enjoy!
- 1 cup of cashews, soaked
- 1/4 cup of the cashew soaking water
- 3/4 cup of vegan mayo (I used Hellman’s vegan mayo)
- 1-2 fresh cloves of garlic, minced (Start with one if you’re unsure. We love garlic in our house so I added 2)
- 1/2 fresh squeezed lemon
- 1/2 tbsp dried dill
- 1/2 tbsp dried basil
- 1/2 tbsp dried parsley
- salt and pepper to taste
- Soak the cashews in warm water for 10 minutes or hot water for 5 minutes.
- Place cashews and 1/4 cup of the water in a food processor. Blend until slightly creamy. There will be bits of cashew. Don’t worry, that will become smooth.
- Add vegan mayo, lemon juice, and garlic to the food processor. Pulse a few times.
- Add all spices and pulse until you have a creamy texture. Adjust seasonings as needed.
- Lather on your favorite snacks or meals! Enjoy!
- follow the same recipe and add a ripe avocado for a delicious Avocado Ranch dressing!
- follow the same recipe and add your favorite hot sauce. We love Frank’s Hot sauce and Frank’s Buffalo sauce!